sangria episode 1 sangria episode 1

Boring

Not sure if this is some lame attempt at a David Firth rip off or a shit submission by David Firth himself, but it's boring.

Rural Fury Rural Fury

Surprisingly, I like that. It was cinematic and I smiled. That's really all it takes.
Keep it up.

Gramps Episode 2 Gramps Episode 2

Traced car art, the wheels spin the wrong way, most things were poorly drawn and nothing really exciting happened.
Try again.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 52 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 52

I'm Australian and I laughed.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Sound 0?

Buy new speakers, you can get them pretty cheap these days.

Smells Like AYB Smells Like AYB

Powah!

Piss funny and very clever.

Haruk0 responds:

dno how its clever, but hey its all good =D

The smart kid 2 The smart kid 2

I liked

The graphics were garbage, but it was still funny as fuck. Keep up the good work.

Dambusters Dambusters

This was good, very cinematic, but the voices were a bit on the poor side. They just didnt sound like soldiers in battle... when the guy was ordering to drop the bomb, it sounded like he was about to fall asleep.
Aside from that one, small thing, I thought it was fantastic.
Keep up the great work. :)

LogFish responds:

Thank you for pointing it out - I was a bit unsure (you may know how it is - you ALWAYS think your movies suck arse no matter what). Glad you liked the rest of it!

The Av3nger The Av3nger

Looked great, and the music complemented it well. However, I though it was a little too "generic" (asian kid vows to avenge the deaths of his parents, presumably going on to train himself into an avenging killer-machine) and it was too emo for my tastes.
Aside from that, great work, I gave it a 3.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Fantastic.

That was fantastic; the art and animation was second to none, as was the impeccable synchronisation with the music. Fantastic, and I'll definitely be looking forward to any futre submissions by you.

Congratulations on a fine effort.

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

Great, except for the last bit.

That was fantastic, (at least up until the computer had an error... after that it was a bit poor). The gore was fantastic; loved it when the kitten burrowed in through the guy's mouth. That fucking rocked.
Keep up the good work. Ignoring the last bits, I give this a 5.

SickDeathFiend responds:

glad you dug it, not everyone will dig my humor afterall.