ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

Fast-paced, elegant, bloody, funny. This series just keeps on improving.

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Stupid as all hell, but also entertaining and very funny. Keep up the good work. :)

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

This is simply fantastic. It's genuinely creepy, with great visuals. The first time I played I got attacked by the Exmortis when I couldnt find the keys for the car; it was brilliant.
Profanity was profuse, but justified, and used really quite well. The main pro of the game are the brilliant visuals, which I am assuming were drawn bare-bones in Flash, then fleshed out with PhotoShop.
All in all, a rollercoaster ride of fun and frights.

Sentenced to Death: Wave2 Sentenced to Death: Wave2

Meh.

A good concept marred by shitty design and almost no skill involved.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Fantastic

Never was a fan of WoW, but in general i enjoy RPGs. Nice work, enjoyable and kept me playing for a long time.
Keep up the good work.
Possibly a sequel?

Auto Paper-Rock-Scissors Auto Paper-Rock-Scissors

Swish

Strangely entertaining. The overall style was outstanding. You took what was a pretty basic, boring idea, and turned it into something that kept me amused for a good quarter hour.
Would like to see your skills used to make a more complex game in the future.
Keep it up.

Microphone pilot Microphone pilot

Wow.

A fantastic idea pulled off well to make an innovative game. Ramp up the difficulty, add a couple of additional controls and you have yourself a real contender.

Warbears Warbears

;)

I just finished it this morning; the action scene at the end is also fantastic. Great work there.

Babycal Throw Babycal Throw

Crazy!

What a weird concept, yet it works so well. Original and addictive. Kepp up thw good work.

GameBalance responds:

Ok.

Final Sustenance Final Sustenance

:D

As a Final Fantasy fan I found this friggin' hilarious. Good work.